United Equity Credit Union is a state chartered credit union and was founded in 1935 to serve the employees of Illinois Power Company.
Who Can Join?
United Equity Credit Union membership is available to employees and retirees of Ameren Illinois, Dynegy Incorporated and Subsidiaries, Exelon’s Clinton Power Station, Decatur Firefighters and the following:
- Action Income Tax, Galesburg, IL
- DCC Interactive (Marketing) Agency, Inc.
- Decatur Computers, Inc.
- Decatur Family YMCA
- Decatur Life Four Square Church Staff/Students/Volunteers
- Family Eyecare
- Fleener & Roberts Automotive
- Foster Financial Services, Inc.
- Galesburg Rifle Club Members
- Network Solutions Unlimited, Inc.
- Nexxt Level
- Harvey Brothers Electric
- Marty’s Tire Center
- Romano and Company, Inc.
- Yemm Auto Group
Once you are a member of UECU, relatives by blood or marriage are eligible to join the credit union. They will receive all the same services and benefits.
Once you are a member, you are a member for life. ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER!